Sunday, August 5, 2012

Funday Sunday

Today is the first day of the work week for me and frankly, I didn't want to get out of bed to go to work this morning.  I spent the day before spending time with Danny at the local wine festival.  It was a great day that ended with drinks with friends at Willoughby Brew Co.  My body is feeling the bad choices I made yesterday however.  Since I have a big weigh in coming up on Tuesday I realized I need to get my butt in gear.  I went to the gym during work and ran 3.1 miles. Hopefully soon, I will get used to running more and more and will be able to run a 5K with Danny. This is one of my goals throughout the wedding process.  I not only want to lose weight and become healthier, but I want to create a healthy lifestyle for myself and my family.  Better start sooner, than later! Oh and 223 days until the wedding.  We still have so much to do, but I feel like we're in good shape right now.  I'm just focusing on losing weight and looking good for our engagement pictures in September!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...