I apologize for all of the food in this post. I find myself taking lots of pictures of food throughout the week and then when it's time to put together my High Five for Friday post, I only have food pictures to show for it. Danny and I are on a plane to Denver right now for our labor day weekend plans, so confession time, I wrote this post a day early on Thursday. Sorry friends.
1. Yankee Candle finally got to me and Danny this week with their fall collection. Fall candles are probably my favorite for the amazing scents and because I get so excited for fall after summertime. This spiced pumpkin candle was perfection as we wound down from a busy work day this week.
2. Danny and I went to Burger-Fi this week. Burger-Fi has healthy alternative options to the typical, greasy burgers you can find at fast food joints. They have a great veggie burger and have an option called, "green style" which means instead of a bun you can get crisp lettuce. It was delicious and I highly recommend it.
3. Teddy in the laundry hamper while I was doing laundry this week. Need I say more?
4. I made fruit salad this week and we discovered Moscato grapes. I've always loved the taste of sweet Moscato wine, so these grapes resembled the same great taste.
5. The Target down the street from us is now a super Target. We went there for the first time this week and I stumbbled across these amazing little healthy desserts. They're raspberry dark chocolate yogurt for 100 calories. They are so good and the perfect snack for my work week.
Hope everyone has a great weekend! Can't wait to recap the fun weekend ahead on Monday.