Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Social

I had a crazy day yesterday which is why I didn't have time to blog.  Those days always go by so fast that I actually have to sit and wonder, "did I blog today?"  Well, I'm glad I'm back at it today, making up for lost time with this week's Sunday Social!

What is something you've always wanted to do, but are afraid of?
I've always secretly wanted to get a tattoo, but I would be afraid of the pain that comes with getting one and even more afraid of what my father (when I was younger) and my husband (now) would say.

Where do you see yourself in five years?  I see myself still happily married with a two year old and another on the way.  I see myself still in our house, enjoying every little moment of life.

White picket fence, anyone?
What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?

So this is a hard one because I feel like I have spent the beginning of 2013 getting everything I want right now (marriage, dog, house).  I would say I am really looking forward to getting more involved in the home owning role and redoing a few parts of our house.  I have so many ideas that I want for our home, but it's a matter of having the resources now.  I can't wait to redecorate, repaint, and redo the house into our own living space.

What are your hopes for your blog?

I hope that I grow as a writer and blogger in general and I hope that people enjoy reading my blog. I also hope that the posts I write will create connections with my readers whether they know me in person or not.  I hope to reach different people around the world, which is what I always thought was awesome about blogging!

Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?

For right now yes.  I love Cleveland and I have built my life here.  We are conveniently place within 2 and a half hours of both parents, so when we start to have kids, it will be nice to have them both close.  Danny and I have joked that we could move to Colorado since both of our companies have offices in Colorado, but I don't think I would like it out there as much as here.  We have also talked about moving to Florida when we retire, but that's not for another 40 years, so we will have to reevaluate it when we get there.  I've always wanted to be close to family, so if our family is still up in Ohio, it would be hard to leave.

This would be nice to retire to someday...
What is your morning routine?

Alarm goes off at 4:30 am.
Snooze for another 15 minutes (I've been good lately about not letting it go for another 30 minutes)
Shower
Brush teeth
Makeup
Dress
Eat Breakfast!!! (this is a big one, I can't start my day without breakfast)
Head to work

Pretty typical morning start, I feel.

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone enjoys their day.  We're having people over tonight so I have to run some errands and clean the house for that, at least I'm not at work!

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted a tattoo, as well. My husband is totally anti-tattoo...Plus, I had a nightmare that I got a tattoo and it turned out terrible. I would say that is a sign for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...