Saturday, August 3, 2013

Captains Game

Happy weekend and boy has it been a busy one! Thursday night we met up with our friends for thirsty thursday at the Lake County Captains game.  Even though we live 20 miles from the Indians, it's nice to go to a minor league game.  Thirsty Thursday included 25 cent beers even though they were really tiny beers.  The game was great, but I honestly wasn't paying too much attention since we went with our friends, Ryan and Ashleigh.  Although I did get a baseball and a shirt only because we sat by the scouts and they had tossed it to me which was nice.  They were giving away TVs from 1996 and 2003 and luckily we didn't win one of those! All in all a great night!


Me and Ashleigh at the game.
Do they have tiny beers or huge hands?
25 cent beer night.

The baseball I took home.
Tube TVs.
Ryan and Ashleigh.

Me and Danny.
Me and Ashleigh.

WIN A TV!

Lake County Captains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...