Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Photo Challenge: Something Funny

I haven't done the photo challenge in a couple of weeks, so I need to get back at it.  This week's photo challenge is something funny.  This is a hard one since it is subjective.  I started looking through my photos until I came across one that instantly made me smile.  There is of course a short story to go with it.

My pup, Yogi got neutered last week and he was so excited to see me after having surgery and then spending a whole night in the puppy hospital.  Unfortunately for him, he had a cone awaiting his arrival when we got home that day.  I took a picture of him with his cone and he was still so happy to see me, I don't think this thing on his head really sunk in.  A few hours later when the excitement wore off, I just had to take another picture of his pathetic looking face.  There are just too many captions that come to mind when I think of what he might be thinking in this picture.  Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...