Monday, August 19, 2013

Bachelorette Party in Wine Country

Like I mentioned before, this weekend was very busy.  After the St. Helen 5K, I had a bachelorette party for one of my close friends, Melissa.  Her and her fiance are actually our neighbors and I went to her shower in July (you can read about it here).  I had so much fun on Saturday with the cute little bride-to-be and her bridal party including her mom and future mom-in-law and her Aunt Joann.  The day started at 11:30 am (that's right I said am, meaning morning time).  We started with the stretch limo (nbd).... and traveled to Ohio's wine country in Geneva, Ohio.  We visited three different wineries on the trip, Ferrante, South River, and Lakehouse Inn. This was such a fun day and I think the pictures speak for themselves.  It was a beautiful day for the occasion and I had so much fun with the future bride and her friends and family!!

Riding in style
The girls with Aunt Joann!
Posing with the bachelorette
The soon to be Mr. & Mrs.
They made her dance at Ferrante Winery
Amazing view of the grapevines at South River Winery
Right on the lake at Lakehouse Inn Winery

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...