Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Life Update

Since I haven't blogged in over three months, here's an update on everything that's been happening in my life.  We scheduled our engagement pictures for the end of September and at that point I had a total weight loss of 15 lbs.  I was ecstatic with the progress I had made and it reflected in the pictures.

Engagement Picture - September 2012

Also, the weekend after our engagement pictures were taken, Danny and I ran our first 5K together which was one of my original goals when I started this journey.  The 5K was so much fun and I enjoyed having someone to do it with and encourage me to my fastest mile (while also left me somewhat dying).  Overall, there was a lot that we had accomplished in the last few weeks.
At the Miller Paul Marut Memorial 5K Run in Concord, OH

Nowadays, I am continuing my healthy lifestyle aspirations and looking forward to the next step which is my wedding dress fitting in February! We have 95 days until the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...