Monday, December 31, 2012

The last day of 2012

As it comes to the last day of the year, there is no greater feeling but to reflect on everything that 2012 brought me.  2012 was a year for new beginnings and growing up and after everything that has happened, I wouldn't change a thing.  I started this year off with optimism and confidence in myself and my life which ended up in meeting the love of my life.  Although there were some troubles in 2012 with friendships and such, I still believe everything happens for a reason and things had to happen to make me ultimately happy with my own life.  People that bring other people down because it makes them feel better about themselves should never call themselves a friend.  Even though I had to learn that the hard way, I realize now more than ever, that it was an important lesson I needed to learn in order to make myself a better person and improve the relations between me and others.  Nowadays, I know who my true friends are and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

There are so many exciting things to look forward to this next year.  2013 will be one fabulous year for me and Danny.  Besides getting married in March, we can't wait to buy our own house and hopefully add a furry friend to the family when we do! So many good things coming our way and I honestly feel so blessed to be living this life that God gave me.  See you in 2013 friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...