Saturday, December 22, 2012

Wedding Invitation day!

Today, Danny and I sent out our wedding invitations for our March 16th wedding! This was a very exciting turning point for us because it announces the special day to our family and friends. We have been looking forward to this day for so long and it's weird to think that the time is actually going by way too fast! We have 84 days until the wedding and before we know it, it'll be here. I am just excited to spend these little moments with my future husband like we did this weekend. It's nice to share these moments together before we have the big moments ahead in our lives... like tying the knot. I am truly thankful for everything that has happened to me and to us this year. I could not be more fortunate as I reflect back on this amazing life God has blessed me with around Christmas time. I'm looking forward to getting response cards in the mail as family and friends RSVP to our wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...