Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Our First Christmas

This year marks our first Christmas together as a couple.  We did a lot of special things this season to get ready for holidays.  We set up our tree in the middle of November because we were both just too excited to wait any longer.  Danny had to deal with my color coordinated tree and did not hesitate to tease me about it.  He thinks I'm going to make our kids only make red, green, or gold Christmas ornaments because anything else just wouldn't go with the tree.

Our Christmas Tree 2012
We had a fun night of decorating the tree, watching Christmas movies, and even baking chocolate chip cookies.  The kitties loved watching us put up the tree because they love playing underneath it so much.  They are constantly underneath it up until it gets taken down after the holidays.  Hence, the main reason for shatterproof ornaments.

Teddy and Rosie underneath the Christmas tree
I also tried a Christmas craft this year.  I was in the mood to make something for the holidays, but I didn't know quite what I wanted to make.  Luckily, this is why Pinterest was invented.  I came across a craft to hold Christmas cards.  This was perfect because I always have Christmas cards, but I never know what to do with them or where to hang them.  After I took a trip to JoAnn's for all of the supplies, I put together my Christmas craft and was pretty proud of how it turned out! The actual instructions for this craft can be found here.


Christmas Card Holder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...