Sunday, October 26, 2014

DIY Gallery Wall

Happy Sunday!  Today, I'm sharing the cute gallery wall I put together in my living room!  I have always pinned gallery walls on Pinterest because I thought they were a great idea, but it was something I had not even attempted to put together until recently.  Luckily, I used all items that were already in my house or purchased previously.

Zoey wanted to be in the picture.
I found this amazing large, tin "S" from Homegoods on sale about three months ago.  It was too awesome not to buy, even though I didn't have a place to put it yet.  I planned my gallery wall around the "S" and other items like the "&" sign we used in our wedding and this great DIY Home sign I made.  I put the items I wanted to use on the floor to plan it out first.  Unfortunately, I ran out of wall space and wasn't able to use all of it.

Layout on the ground first even though I didn't use all of it.
Although I only used half of the items I was expecting to, it turned out great and now fits perfecting in our living room.  Take a look below at the items up close and see where I purchased them!
 
 
Here's what's included:

-Large, tin "S" from Homegoods
-"&" sign from Hobby Lobby
-Printed canvas made from our wedding picture (Photo credit Little Tree Studios)
-DIY HOME sign made with the state of Ohio (DIY coming soon!)
-Picture frame from Pier 1 Imports and picture from our wedding photos (Little Tree Studios)

Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea, Suzy, and you created a very professional looking wall.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...