Sunday, October 26, 2014

Half Bathroom Preview

It's been almost a year when I decided to make over our half bathroom in our house.  It's been a plain Jane ever since we moved into the house last year, so no wonder when I wanted to do something different and unique with it.  Since we are hosting Thanksgiving this year and will have ten people and four dogs total in our house, I wanted to finish this project once and for all.  The hubby and I have been busy and hope to finish this week!

I wanted to give you a little sneak preview of what it looks like today.  We kept the same color palette to create a beach theme and I am loving every part of it so far!

Here's the sneak peak of some of the items in the bathroom until we finish it completely:


We went with white beadboard and a green/blue paint color.  I found this great blue shelf (Homegoods) and painted this "S" (JoAnns) white.  My mother-in-law also handmade me this beautiful tissue box holder to match the bathroom!

Can't wait to show you the rest of the bathroom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...