Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday Social: Movies

So this week, I'm linking up and participating in the Sunday Social!  Each week, there are random questions that allow readers to get to know me, the blogger. This Sunday Social is about Movies!


1. What is your favorite movie of all time?
All time favorite movie is Count of Monte Cristo.  I saw it in middle school and loved it for the drama, action, and romantic plot.  This movie has everything.


2. What is your favorite movie quote?
"Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, kiss my ass. Kiss his ass. Kiss your ass. Happy Hanukkah."

-Christmas Vacation


3. What is the best movie to watch for a girls night in?
You've Got Mail.  One of my all time favorites and there's just something about Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks that I love!



4. What is the best breakup movie?
Bridget Jones's Diary- A good laugh and helps you to realize that it could be worse.


5. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
Katherine Heigl.  I love all of her movies.


6. Which movie star’s closet would you want to raid?
Jennifer Lawrence.  I love those maxis and her style has a good balance of comfort and sophistication.

4 comments:

  1. Haha You've Got Mail was so my girl's night movie too! It's too precious! And holy crap I love all of Jennifer Lawrence's outfits there. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a cute film was you'v got mail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youve Got Mail was my all time favorite growing up :) stopping by from Sunday Social!

    Meg @ www.myborrowedheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, yes! Bridget Jones CRACKS me up! It's hysterical! and I LOVE Jennifer Lawrence. She's just the best!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...