Friday, July 11, 2014

Clouds like Mountains


It's the end of a very long week.  There were a lot of things that I am thankful for after this week.  I'm summarizing some of the highlights in this addition of High Five for Friday!

1. I made a trip to Joann's to start off this week and it was WAY overdue.  I had so many crafts I have been wanting to work on, but little time or resources to do them.  I transformed some old vases that I've collected over the years and I do have to say, they look amazing now! And the craft was so fun to do!  I will feature this diy on a blogpost soon.

2. On Wednesday, I gave blood through the American Red Cross.  I like giving blood and making a difference and luckily my work hosts a drive every few months, so I don't have to go very far.  Not only do I get to do my good deed for the day, but I get a buy one, get one free movie ticket and movies aren't cheap these days!

3.  Also on Wednesday, my work had a company picnic.  It was a beautiful day and fortunately we work right across from a Cleveland Metro park.  I captured this amazing view from the park of the clouds just floating above the ground and even resembled mountains.

4.  On Thursday, I sat outside with the dogs and let the cats wander outside too.  Rosie loves the outdoors, but she is also very scarred of it.  She has to check it out by putting her front two paws on the edge of the doorway just far enough to sniff the outside air, but close enough to run back inside if she needs to.

5.  I made BBQ Chicken pizza this week and it was delicious.  I added one extra ingredient than normal and oddly enough it was Cinnamon! I never would have thought that it would go with the BBQ Chicken pizza, but it is very good, and it smells amazing when it comes out of the oven.  Check out the recipe here and don't forget to sprinkle Cinnamon on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...