Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Photo Challenge: Barbecue (Chicken) Pizza

I discovered a photo challenge on Pinterest this week and decided to give it a try.  Every Tuesday I will blog the next subject on the list. The photo challenge is listed below:

This Tuesday (Day 1) is Favorite Food.  One of my favorite foods is Barbecue (Chicken) Pizza.  It's a great meal for both Danny and I because it has a fruit and a vegetable and I can make it with or without chicken.  I, of course like it without chicken.

Since this pizza is so easy to make, it is one of our go-to meals during the week.  Below is the recipe.

To make one pizza you will need:

1 whole wheat pita
sliced red onion
pineapple chunks
cheddar cheese
barbecue sauce
chicken (optional)
Spread barbecue sauce on pita.  Add pineapple and onions.  Next add cheese.  Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until pizza is hot and cheese is melted.

Happy Tuesday!

Photo Challenge:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...