Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Photo Challenge: Happiness

This week I started Virtualization training for work, so I feel like I'm back at school again.  I like the break from the normal routine, but it means I have to work Monday through Friday this week which is unusual for me (I normally work Sundays through Wednesdays). This week's photo challenge is Happiness.

I've learned about happiness a lot in the last few years and what makes me truly happy.  One of the reason why I chose the blog title, "happy Wife, happy Life" is because I believe that to have a fulfilling life, you need to surround yourself with those things that make you happy.  One of the many things that makes me happy is my family.  Included in my family are my kitties and puppy dog.  We came home from a weekend at the lake and I was greeted and frankly stalked by the kitties that I hadn't seen for a couple of days.  They would not leave my side and it made me happy to know that they missed me just like I missed them.  Below is a picture of me and Teddy cuddling on the Lazy Boy.  These moments make me happy.

Teddy Bear and me.

Photo Challenge:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...