Saturday, July 6, 2013

Our Fourth of July Party

We had a wonderful time celebrating our country's birthday with friends and FOOD! Boy, did we have a ton of food from everyone.  Take a peek below at some of my favorite memories from this year's fourth of July Party!
L-R: Ashleigh and Ryan, Elizabeth and Matt, Everyone in the Pool

Yummy Fourth of July Food

                             
                                    Kaitlin, Me, Paige, and Elizabeth

                            
                                Kaitlin, Paige, and scarred Yogi
Our poor scarred puppy dog didn't like the tons of people nor did he like everyone in the water.  He stayed up on the deck most of the day and Kaitlin and Paige were his best friends since Kaitlin brought him treats and Paige was a familiar face.


2 comments:

  1. It looks like such a great time! Thanks again for visiting my blog. I am glad that it led me to yours. :)
    The Grass Skirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. The party looks like it was so much fun! You had such cute desserts and you pool is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...