I choose a few items that are on my summer wish list. This list is compiled of things that have caught my eye this summer, including trends I've seen and things that I would love to own.
From Top left to Bottom right:
1. This summer seems to be all about the maxi dress. Not only are they comfortable, but they are stylish too. I found this maxi on one of my favorite boutique sites called, Impressions. They have a lot of cute dresses and I even got my shower and rehearsal dresses here! The only issue for me is with my height and finding a maxi dress long enough. I purchased a maxi from their store, but it was too short for me. So, make sure to be aware of this in case you are taller than 5'6''. Other than that, I totally recommend them for everyone!
Below are the dresses I purchased for my wedding shower and rehearsal dinner (sorry about the low resolution, I tried to zoom in so you could see the dress).
2. I LOVE this Essie polish! It's called "Sure Shot" and it just screams summertime!
3. I came across a great find a few weeks ago. I was strolling the aisles of Target and came across these adorable leopard print sandals. I bought them since they were only $25! I've worn them every weekend since and even though they have leopard print, they go with EVERYTHING!
4. This cream coach tote is a great summer bag. I sometimes feel like Mary Poppins because I carry so many things on me at any given time so I need a bag to uphold everything. The only downfall is the price tag, but that's why this is a wish list :)
5. I adore this initial necklace that I found while pinning. It is made by a company on Etsy called, Menuet Designs. Since I just got married, I like to incorporate our initials into anything and everything so when I saw this, I thought it was simply adorable!
6. Next is the perfect accessory to any day/work outfit. I love jewelry especially colorful pieces, but I often find myself picking up neutral colors because they go with everything. Again, this is a wish list, so I can dream. This piece was found on an online store called Ruche.
7. Lastly we have a Chevron dress from the blue door boutique. This dress is the perfect dress for summer. It is light weight and the website dotes on the fact that it has pockets! I love a dress with pockets. This dress is fun and flirty and chevron is a trend that I think we will continue to see!
What's on your summer wishlist?
Do you own similar items shown above?