Sunday, July 7, 2013

My Summer Wish List

 
I choose a few items that are on my summer wish list.  This list is compiled of things that have caught my eye this summer, including trends I've seen and things that I would love to own.
 
From Top left to Bottom right:
 
1. This summer seems to be all about the maxi dress.  Not only are they comfortable, but they are stylish too.  I found this maxi on one of my favorite boutique sites called, Impressions.  They have a lot of cute dresses and I even got my shower and rehearsal dresses here! The only issue for me is with my height and finding a maxi dress long enough.  I purchased a maxi from their store, but it was too short for me.  So, make sure to be aware of this in case you are taller than 5'6''.  Other than that, I totally recommend them for everyone!
 
Below are the dresses I purchased for my wedding shower and rehearsal dinner (sorry about the low resolution, I tried to zoom in so you could see the dress).
 

 
2. I LOVE this Essie polish! It's called "Sure Shot" and it just screams summertime!
 
3. I came across a great find a few weeks ago.  I was strolling the aisles of Target and came across these adorable leopard print sandals.  I bought them since they were only $25! I've worn them every weekend since and even though they have leopard print, they go with EVERYTHING! 
 
4. This cream coach tote is a great summer bag.  I sometimes feel like Mary Poppins because I carry so many things on me at any given time so I need a bag to uphold everything.  The only downfall is the price tag, but that's why this is a wish list :)
 
5. I adore this initial necklace that I found while pinning.  It is made by a company on Etsy called, Menuet Designs.  Since I just got married, I like to incorporate our initials into anything and everything so when I saw this, I thought it was simply adorable!
 
6. Next is the perfect accessory to any day/work outfit.  I love jewelry especially colorful pieces, but I often find myself picking up neutral colors because they go with everything.  Again, this is a wish list, so I can dream.  This piece was found on an online store called Ruche.
 
7.  Lastly we have a Chevron dress from the blue door boutique.  This dress is the perfect dress for summer.  It is light weight and the website dotes on the fact that it has pockets! I love a dress with pockets. This dress is fun and flirty and chevron is a trend that I think we will continue to see!
 
What's on your summer wishlist?
 
Do you own similar items shown above?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...