Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Social: TV LAND

This week's Sunday Social is all about TV shows.  I personally love TV shows more than movies because sometimes I have the attention span of a 6 year old and just like something summed up in an hour rather than 2 1/2 hours.

1. What is your favorite TV show as a kid?

My favorite TV show as a kid was Saved By the Bell.  I used to watch it every morning before school or during the day in the summertime.  I wanted to be Kelly Kapowski and date Zack Morris.  It was such a great show and there were so many memorable episodes, I loved it.




2. What is your current favorite TV show?

My favorite TV show will ALWAYS be FRIENDS! I was obsessed when they came on TV. Even though I was still a little too young to watch them when they were on TV, I used to get the seasons when they came out on DVD.  I didn't see the series finale until a few years later only because I didn't want it to end.  It was a great series and I always end up watching FRIENDS when I need a good laugh.  Danny and I are in the middle of a FRIENDS marathon since he has not seen them all the way through! I love reliving it with him.


3. Which reality show would you NEVER do?

I would never do Wipeout.  I am WAY too clumsy in general. I would get severely injured trying to balance on a wet, rotating platform.




4. Which reality show would you LOVE to do?

I would love to be a part of The Amazing Race.  Danny and I love to travel and this would give us the most amazing opportunity.  Even though it would also raise my stress levels immensely, it would be a lot of fun at the same time.





5. What is the TV personality/character that you feel is most like you?

Charlotte York from Sex in the City.  Charlotte was the sweet, caring friend out of the Sex in the City characters. Her personality and overall viewpoints on life was something I identified with most about this character.



6. Which TV character would you want to date?

If I had to chose a character to date on TV it would be Jim Halpert from The Office.  Jim makes me laugh and he is always so romantic towards Pam making him the perfect TV boyfriend.  



I'm linking up my Sunday Social with Neely.



5 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 21, 2013

    I loooooooooooved Saved By The Bell!!!! And I have been watching a lot of Friends lately on TBS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I missed Saved By The Bell off my list, I LOVED that show! I've got the first two seasons on DVD haha! I love Friends too, it never gets old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saved By the Bell was such a good show and I've love to go on Amazing Race too, it's so awesome that they get to travel all over the world all while playing a game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friends is a definite go-to show. You can almost always find it on tv and it never gets old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I forgot about Charlotte. I am definitely Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...