Monday, July 8, 2013

Dog Park Adventure

This weekend was a very relaxing weekend for the both of us.  After a fun fourth of July, we decided to take the rest of the weekend easy.

We started our day at the local dog park on Friday.  We have been wanting to go for awhile, but had to wait until Yogi had all of his puppy shots.  The park was pretty empty since not everyone had Friday off, but we took full advantage of the HUGE amount of space and tired Yogi out for the day.  The dog park is right by railroad tracks so Yogi and I both got a big scare when a train flew by (my back was towards the train and I didn't know what was going on).

Yogi roaming
Train tracks right by the Dog Park
Yogi and Danny
We went out to dinner on Friday to Outback Steakhouse.  We had a gift card so Danny was able to convince me to go out.  I usually like going out to eat especially on the weekends, but because we have been going out way too much recently, I've been trying to cut back until our bank account likes us again.  So the gift card gave us an excuse!  I tried their new set of sangria drinks (the one pictured below is Blackberry Sangria) and we started with our bloomin' onion.  We wouldn't go to outback if we couldn't get a bloomin' onion, they are so good!  I had onion soup (a lot of onions I know!) and a blue cheese pecan salad for dinner.  Both were delicious!


We finished up the weekend with a lazy Saturday.  We watched a lot of The Office to continue our marathon.  I haven't seen the series in full yet, but so far I'm obsessed!  It's on my 30 Before 30 list. 


Dwight, My favorite character on the show
I'm linking up my weekend shenanigans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...