Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Photo Challenge: Leaves

This week's photo challenge is leaves.  I wish it was autumn while writing this blogpost since one of my favorite things about autumn is the colorful leaves.  Although, this one was easy for me since our backyard is basically a forrest.  Thic picture was taken from my hammock which I love to lay in and watch the world go by. 

One of the reasons why I love our house so much is because of all the surrounding trees.  We have a set of pine trees in our front yard and then an "island" of trees fills our backyard.  It's not good for the nearby pool, but they are so serene and peaceful if I'm just relaxing in the hammock on a nice summer day.  The trees also provide a ton of shade, so even if it's hot outside, it's breezy under the trees.  Danny tells me to wait until the autumn and see if I still like the trees then! I guess we will have to wait and see!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...