Sunday, July 7, 2013

Oh, the Places We'll Go!

This Sunday Social is all about trips! Danny and I love to travel, so this was an easy one for me, but I found myself deciding between multiple places for each question! 

1. What is the best trip you’ve ever been on?

The best trip I've ever been on was when Danny and I were dating and we decided to take a trip to see the Cleveland Indians play a team on the road.  We choose Boston and we both fell in love with the city!  We also fell more in love with each other and first started talking about the 'M' word on our trip! ('M' word being MARRIAGE, if it wasn't obvious!).  Boston will always have a special place in our hearts and we can't wait to go back!

Us in Boston

2. What is your best idea for a girls weekend trip?

It would be fun to go to Geneva-on-the-Lake.  It's about an hour from Cleveland and it's known as "Ohio's Wine Country" featuring 11 wineries in this small town.  Danny and I have been up there for the day to go to a few wineries, but it would be fun to visit with my friends just because we are a bunch of winos and we would have a blast!



This is a picture of The Lakehouse Inn and Winery in Geneva-on-the-Lake, Ohio 
3. What is your best idea for a couples trip?

Danny and I actually have our 1 year annoversary already booked even though it is a good amount of time away.  We are spending the week in St. Augustine, Florida! We rented a condo right on the beach and we can't wait to explore St. Augustine's beautiful city.  It is one of the oldest cities in America and has a lot to do.  We are also planning a day to drive to Orlando and visit Universal Studios.  This trip will have a good balance of everything!


St. Augustine, FL
4. What is the best vacation on the cheap?

The best place to go that wouldn't break the bank would be Canada.  For us, its only a 3 hour drive and I've always wanted to go there to see Niagara Falls.


Niagara Falls, it looks simply breathtaking!

5. What is the place you most want to visit?

I really want to go to Ireland.  After studying abroad in Europe in college, I have always wanted to go back to Europe and I think Ireland would be amazing!  Plus, I'm part Irish, so I think it would be awesome to learn more about the culture and see the wonderful Irish castles!






I'm linking up my Sunday Social with Neely.




3 comments:

  1. Your Boston trip is so cute!! I heard Boston has some pretty good things to do!
    I am stropping by from Sunday Social!
    Love your blog!
    Now following!
    Looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The history in Ireland and St. Aug are awesome! Great places to visit and explore. I'd love to go to Niagra Falls.
    Laurie
    Lulu and Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to check out Geneva on the Lake, winery tours sound like a lot of fun!
    Amia
    www.teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...