Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Boys Behind the Blog: July

Today I'm linking up on the third Thursday of this month to answer some questions from the hubby in a link up called, The Boys Behind the Blog.  Below are the questions for the month of July and Danny's answers!


Danny, the boy behind the happy Wife
1. What celebrity would play you in a movie about your life?
Matt Damon
2. What is your dream car?
Jeep Wrangler
3. Do you have any tattoos? What, where, why?
No
4. Boxers or briefs?
Boxers
5. List 3 random facts about yourself...

I've lived in 5 different states (Connecticut, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio)

I've been stung by a jellyfish while on vacation.

I've worked for two different professional baseball teams (the Cincinnati Reds and the Cleveland Indians)


Danny and his coworkers with the Reds when they clinched their division.

Us while Danny worked for the Indians






1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...