Wednesday, July 10, 2013

#WeddingWednesday: Photography

So now that I'm old and married and can never plan a wedding again, I decided to create a weekly blog post devoted to my big day.  Since I didn't blog during the wedding planning process, I wanted to reminice and create a collection of the amazing details that came together for our special day.

This week I wanted to blog about our wonderful photographer, Little Tree Studios.  The wedding is only one day, but the photos will last forever!  Since I live in Cleveland and the wedding was in Columbus, I didn't know any vendors to use.  The Knot was a huge help for me and I ended up finding our photographer and also our venue and baker on the site too.

Shortly after we started planning the wedding, I started stalking The Knot for the best photographer.  This search eventually brought me to Little Tree Studios.  We called and booked them for our engagement photo session in September of 2012.  Little Tree Studios is owned by an amazing woman named Kyle and from the very first time we met her at our engagement session up until our wedding day, she was so sweet, easy-going, and has an absolutely amazing eye for photography!  Below are only some of the great photos from our engagement shoot.





Fast forward to the wedding day and Kyle and her husband blew us away!  We were SO blessed to have them be a part of our special day and capture the amazing memories we had that day.  Below is a (very) small sample of the beautiful photos that were taken at the wedding.  If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding, check out Little Tree Studios.













No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...