Friday, July 5, 2013

H54F: Fourth of July Week

Happy Friday everyone!  Today is especially nice for me since I get to spend it with my husband.  He has the day off after the holiday!

I am linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for High Five For Friday!


1. On Monday night, I decided to cook my favorite Chili recipe.  Even though it's summer, I still enjoy this warm, hearty meal.  With only four ingredients and a handful of spices, it makes for an easy weekday dinner!
2. Danny and I spent time in the man cave watching RAW this week.  I am slowly getting used to watching wrestling with him.  Marriage is all about compromise, right?
3. Danny and I made a quick trip to the store one night and came home to this image.  The cats are usually not allowed on any kind of table, so to come home to them like this was funny to us.  We were able to snap this pic before they realized they weren't supposed to be on the table.
4. This is Yogi and I before everyone arrived at our house for our Fourth of July party.  We were sitting on the hammock in our backyard.  He is starting to get used to it and I like spending time cuddling with him on our hammock.
5. We bought a flag and some other patriotic decorations for the Fourth of July party.  I am so glad we have a U.S. flag now that we can put up on our flag pole!

3 comments:

  1. what a cute pup! and chili sounds delicious! Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chili looks yummy and the picture of the cats is too funny!
    Amia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love chili.. all year around! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...