Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Birthday America!

Happy fourth of July to all my friends and family! Today we are celebrating with a barbecue and pool party at our house with some of our closest friends.  Since I don't have any patriotic photographs yet, I wanted to share one of my favorite recipes that is Independence Day inspired.  I made it last year for me and Danny for breakfast.  I wish I could have made it this year too, but with all the grocery trips for the party, I forgot to get the ingredients for it.


Patriotic Toast

Take a piece of wheat toast and spread cream cheese on it.  Then add blueberries in the upper left corner for the background of the stars.  The rest of the toast should be spread with strawberry jam and then slice up a banana and place them in straight lines to resemble the stripes.  Not only does this breakfast represent our country's flag, it is downright delicious!

Happy Fourth! Its a good day to be an American!


2 comments:

  1. Happy 4th! That looks really easy and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Fourth Amia! I hope you had a good holiday yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...