Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Social: Music's Up

This Sunday Social is all about music...

1.  What is your all-time favorite song?
This is a really hard question, not because there are so many of them, but I don't know if there is an ultimate all time favorite of mine.  I often go through phases with songs.  However, I am always obsessed with my Jack Johnson Pandora station.  Jack Johnson's songs are so soothing and always put me in a good mood.  I often find myself listening to him when I need to get things done or if I'm just hanging out around the house.


2.  Who is your favorite singer/band?
My favorite singer is Ke$ha! I started liking her music because it's up beat and easy to dance to! After going to one of her concerts last year, I found out Ke$ha is very down to earth and completely different than anything else out there right now which makes me like her as a singer even more.

On my way to the Ke$ha concert with my crimped hair and leopard dress.
3.  What song reminds you of your childhood?
I would have to say any Backstreet Boys song since I was a BSB fan rather than N'SYNC.  I was also a Hanson fan when that was cool, I don't know what I was thinking, but it was the boy band phase.
What was I thinking?
4.  What song puts you in a good mood?
Forever by Chris Brown.  Danny and I were introduced at our reception to this song and it was AMAZING! This song always makes me want to dance and I will forever think of that moment when I hear it on the radio.
Anyone remember Forever in that Office episode? AMAZING!
5.  What is the most embarrassing song or album you own?
I used to be a Nickelback fan, so I have some of their songs on my iTunes.  For whatever reason, I haven't taken them off yet, so I always end up skipping those songs when I shuffle my music.  I really need to clean up my iTunes!

I'm linking up my Sunday Social!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...