Thursday, July 11, 2013

tbt: Baby Suzy

This week's throwback Thursday is picture from when I was a baby.  This was around Christmastime, hence the tree in the background and here I am pictured with my older brother.  My mom recently sent me this picture because we did an activity at work where my coworkers had to match the baby with the technician.  I was the only baby to completely stump both groups of people since I choose a photo of me in gender nuetral clothing instead of me dressed up in a pink dress (figures).  I thought this picture was also a good choice today since my Daddy is coming to Cleveland tonight to spend tomorrow with us and as you can see from this picture, I love my Daddy!


Hope everyone has a fantastic Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...