Friday, July 19, 2013

Pool and Puppy day

I had a nice, relaxing day off yesterday.  I stayed home with the puppy and took advantage of the nice day.  Since we had friends over last weekend, we heated the pool.  Today the pool was an amazing 86 degrees.  It felt awesome with the 90 degree day outside.

Floatin in the pool.
Yogi and I went for a walk to try out his new harness.  After puppy class last night, we decided to try a harness during walks since Yogi has a problem with pulling and I worry about the strain on his neck. He did great with the harness and I really like how it was easier for me to handle him with.

After spending lots of time outside, I decided to relax in the man cave for a bit.  I came across Sleepless in Seattle on TV because it's the 20th anniversary of the movie release.  This is one of my old time favorite movies to watch.  I love how it makes fun of all the sappy, romantic movies that women watch and then it turns into one of those movies.  Such a classic!


After Danny got home, we headed to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants.  We used to lived right next to it and used to go all the time.  We've only been back one other time since and we miss it!

Manhattan Deli- Such a great place to eat outside,
unfortunately it was too hot out this time.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great day! I'm so jealous of your pool, it looks so relaxing. I've never been to Manhattan Deli, I'll have to try it sometime :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...