Wednesday, July 24, 2013

#WeddingWednesday: Invitations

This Wedding Wednesday is dedicated to the paper I used to create our save the dates and wedding invitations.  From the beginning of the planning process, a friend of mine told me to look at Wedding Paper Divas for all of my paper product needs.  As soon as I logged onto the site, I fell in love with their adorable designs and colorful invitations.

Finding a save the date that I liked was easy, but for some reason finding an invitation was a lot harder.  I went through invitation after invitation until I stumbled on the new collection that Wedding Paper Divas just released last winter.  Instantly I knew the design went with the theme and colors of our wedding.  I also wanted a invitation pocket to finish the look and I found a great deal at Card & Pockets.  I was able to order samples of both the card pockets and also the invitations, however Danny and I made the mistake of showing everyone the samples.  We learned through this process that everyone has their own opinion and we had to pick what we wanted and not what everyone else wanted.  I ended up choosing the invitation and just barely showed Danny a preview before ordering them (he's pretty easy-going, so I knew he would be okay with whichever I chose).  This way, I chose the invitation I liked best and didn't have to worry about everyone else's opinions.


Our save the date- it acts as a refrigerator magnet too!
This obviously wasn't our wedding invitation, but it's just a sample of what ours looked like.
I loved the flowers and subtle pink tones since it was a spring wedding and our colors were Champagne and Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...