Friday, May 31, 2013

Half Marathon

Danny and I signed up for our first half marathon!! I am very excited since this is one of my bucket list items before I turn the big 3-0.  I haven't run seriously since before the wedding, but I'm hoping to fall into a routine again.  I am so lucky to have a supportive husband that is willing to do something like this with me! He encouraged me to start running when we first met.  I had never liked it since I never thought I was good at it, but ever since we started running to get in shape for the wedding, I've discovered I can do it.  When I achieve my goals, it is worth the pain that it takes to get to that point.  I can't wait for this new endeavor and to achieve the new goal I set out for myself! 121 days, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...