Saturday, January 12, 2013

Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal

Today I made an apple cinnamon oatmeal for brunch. It was another eat-yourself-skinny recipe that I had been wanting to try. This dish had a lot of ingredients, but most of them I had in my cupboard or in my fridge. Also, this dish took an hour cook in the oven which i wasn't expecting. For the first time in a long time, I slept in until 11 am today and Danny was waiting for the dish since I told him that I was cooking breakfast, hence why it became a "brunch" dish. After mixing all the ingredients and baking for an hour, this dish turned out delicious. The apples were my favorite part, they gave a good crunch to the dish. I would definitely make this again especially since it is only 3 pointsplus per serving.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...