Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Happy Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I had a successful day.  Tuesdays are always my Weight Watcher meetings day.  I know I've mentioned before that meetings are essential to my progress and weight loss journey and this week was no different.  For the last two weeks, I was struggling to get back into it.  For two weeks in a row, I either stayed the same or lost just a pound after picking up Weight Watchers again.  I thought this was unusual for me becuase I lost the first ten pounds so quickly when I first joined that I thought this time would be the same.  After day to day dedication to the Weight Watchers diet and working out almost everyday, I finally had a good week.  I lost a total of 4.2 lbs this week, making my total weight loss 16 lbs.  This was an awesome accomplishment for me because this was the exact weight that I stopped at the first time around.  I am very happy with the results and can't stop smiling when I look in the mirror.  I'm hoping to lose another 10 lbs for the wedding, but this was the push I needed to allow myself to know I am capable of achieving my weight loss goal.  Here is a before and a now shot showing the progress I have made so far:


Before                 Now

Today was also awesome because I found out my Zumba instructor teaches a class on Tuesdays and I was able to attend it today! She is so awesome and motivating no matter how bad of a dancer you are (AKA ME).  Her dances are so fun too so I was really excited to find out that I am able to go to Zumba class twice a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...