Thursday, September 19, 2013

Boys Behind the Blog: September Addition

Today is another addition of The Boys Behind the Blog.  My husband, Danny has answered the questions for this month and his answers are below.  Enjoy!


Danny, the Boy Behind the Happy Wife
1. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
A Lion because they're king of the jungle.
2. What is your favorite meal?
Chicken nuggets and Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, it's been my favorite since I was little.
3. Do you use any forms of Social Media? What is your favorite? 
Twitter, Facebook, YouTube.  My favorite is Twitter because I like the realtime updates of sports and news.
4. Beer, wine, liquor, other, or none of the above?
Beer.  Sam Adams brews tend to be my favorite.



5. Complete the sentence: "Never have I ever..."
...been on a cruise.  We are planning a cruise in the near future so I can go on my first one.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you! Cruises are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for the upcoming cruise!


    http://the2qualleys.blogspot.com

    XOXO Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lion was my husband's answer to number one before he changed it to badger (???). I'm pretty fond of chicken nuggets myself! :) I hope you have a blast on your cruise!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...