Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fall Fun


Happy (football) Sunday! Danny and I had a fun day so far.  We met friends at our local bar to watch our out of town football games.  The games aren't on TV in Cleveland because we all root for teams other than the Browns, so we have to go somewhere that has NFL Sunday Ticket to watch the game.  This Sunday Social is all about Fall, my favorite season!
1. What is your favorite fall activity? 
Honestly, I love staying home and watching football while smelling my amazing pumpkin candles.  I love to decorate for fall, so I can enjoy the fall colors and smells from inside the house.  I also love to carve pumpkins and other fall activities during the season.

2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why? 
I am a HUGE football fan.  I am a Green Bay Packers fan.  I was born and raised in Ohio, but in Columbus where there isn't a professional football team.  When I was younger, I idolized Brett Favre, so that's when I became a Packers fan.  I've been to a number of Packers games, but by far my favorite time was going to Lambeau last year when my husband surprised me with tickets for my birthday! It was amazing and so great to see the legendary Lambeau Field! 
My husband and me at Lambeau Field last year.
3. What is something fun about fall in your area? 
Since moving to Cleveland a few years ago, there's nothing that comes to mind that is specific to the area (that I know about).  I am really excited to hand out candy this year since we actually have a house to participate!
4. What are your favorite fall staple outfits? 
I am a big scarf person, so I usually like to wear sweaters with a scarf and boots, much like I did in our fall engagement photo shoot last year.
Sweater (Target), scarf (Target), and boots (Steve Madden)
5. What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season? 
I am looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with our family.  Since we have a house, I wanted to host both families at our place this year.  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and I love spending it with family, eating food, and watching football.
6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Tradition? 
As said in the last question, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.  My favorite tradition is eating butterscotch buns Thanksgiving morning while watching the Macy's parade.  My mom has a tradition of making her famous butterscotch buns for breakfast only on Thanksgiving and Christmas ever since I was little.  Since I spent Thanksgiving morning at my in-laws last year, I tried to make the buns and failed miserably.  This year, I am hoping I can do it right this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...