Friday, September 20, 2013

High Five for Friday

So this week has been super busy.  I've realized working five days instead of four really does take a toll on me and unfortunately the blog has suffered because of it, and the exciting things that usually happen during my week.  This week I had to use items from the weekend before because my week was pretty uneventful.  But either way TGIF.

1.  We went over to our friend's apartment on Sunday evening to watch the Sunday paper view of WWE Wrestling.  Kara and I were curious if those lock holds were really effective as they were shown on TV, so Danny and Chad showed us how painful these lock holds were.  I tapped out immediately.  Kara was braver than I was as shown in this picture I captured.
2.  Over the weekend, my parents came up from Columbus to visit us and we had such a great time playing Euchre and Trivial Pursuit.  I usually am not very good at Trivial Pursuit because my mom, dad, and Danny are all trivia maniacs, but I was surprised with how many questions I did get right.  It was a lot of fun and we shared a lot of laughs.  I can't wait for the holidays with everyone.
3.  Danny and Chad went to Monday Night RAW in Cleveland.  They are huge wrestling fans and they were excited that they were in town this week.  I did not capture this picture, so I have to give photo cred to Danny.
4.  While Danny was occupied with wrestling on Monday night, Yogi and I had a Puppy/Mommy bonding night where we watched our typical teen pregnancy shows like every Monday night and then went to bed, exciting I know.
5.  My in-laws came down from Pennsylvania to have dinner with us and my parents this weekend.  They always bring Yogi a new toy (he is spoiled, I know) and they always bring a toy for the cats too so they don't feel left out!  They brought this electronic toy that plays with the kitties and they loved it!

Hope everyone is had a good week.  As always, I'm linking up with Lauren.

1 comment:

  1. I'm 100% sure that we had the same Monday night. no shame in that game? right. okay i feel a little embarrassed. Also, whenever my husband's family comes down from Columbus, we ALWAYS end up playing a little Euchre, along with board games like sequence and sorry...

    hope you have a great weekend! i'm glad i found your blog :)

    Meghan

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...