Monday, September 9, 2013

September Wedding Bliss

This weekend was a great one.  We had our friends and neighbors wedding, Melissa and Doug.  I met Melissa my freshman year in college and we have been friends ever since.  Now that we live so close to her and her now husband, we see them often and it was so nice to share in their special day with them.  I went to Melissa's shower and bachelorette party and I could not wait for her big day.  Our mutual friend from college, Emily and her husband, Rob came up from Columbus to go to the wedding.  It was a beautiful day for Melissa and Doug and it was so great to catch up with old friends.

Below are some photos from the big day! I'm so upset my camera was taking really bad pictures or else I would have had so many more nice ones to share.  I need a nice camera (hint, hint Hubby)!

Saying "I Do!"
The Bride and Groom's first dance.
Candy bar at the reception
The cake and the reception decor.
Emily and me at the reception.
Me and Danny at the reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...