1. Danny and I went to our local bar to watch our favorite teams that aren't so local. Our teams are far away, so we have to go to a bar to watch them, but we made a day of it and dragged our friends along too.
2. I went to Target to go grocery shopping this week. It's the second week of our meal planning and it's going great. I even made a spreadsheet with the various grocery stores around us and the prices of each item we buy. So far, Target is by far the cheapest and I have really enjoyed shopping there. They also have a Gardein section which is a form of fake meat which I discovered on our trip to Denver. I was unable to eat it in Denver, but if I prepare it myself, I might trust it more. I will have to try it out soon.
3. This post needed two pictures of some very adorable kitties. I am cat sitting these adorable babies, Lily and Daisy. We like to joke that they are Rosie's long lost sisters because they all three look the same and they are all named after flowers. I have so much fun with these babies and they remind me of how amazing it is to have a kitten.
4. This week I gave blood for the first time in a few years. It was also special to me because the blood drive was on 9/11. With all of the thoughts and memories of that horrid days, it felt great to make a difference, hence the sticker I received.
5. I don't talk about work a lot on my blog, but I work for a company that loves insurance and has a crazy spokesperson named Flo. Like I mentioned before, I started my Monday through Friday shift for the first time in three years and was officially named Lead of my team this week. I am so excited to have this opportunity to expand my skills and pursue an important step for my career.
Hope everyone had a great week!