Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekly Wishes

Today I found a link up titled, Weekly Wishes.  I really like the idea of this link up because it challenges you to think of the things you want to accomplish in the next week.  This is a hard concept for me because I rarely think ahead and frankly, sometimes my life is a mess because of it.  These weekly wishes can be anything with work, social, or even just general life goals.  You can check out Melyssa from The Nectar Collective to hear the description of the linkup. 

Although I will still be in Orlando until Wednesday, I hopefully will be able to complete my weekly wishes when I return home.



1.) Take the pups to the dog park.  This is a big one for me.  It's hard to find enough time in the day for me let alone for Yogi, but we get exhausted when he wakes us up at night because he's not tired because he spent his whole day in his crate.  Danny and I have taken him to the dog park only once yet (partly due to Danny's nervousness of our dog around other dogs), but I want to start taking him even if its just for him to run laps around the park (our dog park is HUGE).  Plus if he is going to be a full German Shepard dog, he needs his exercise.

2.) Cook a Fall inspired meal.  After all of the meal planning we've been doing, I want to change some things up.  Fall is here and I want to bring back some of our staples from last year like Butternut Squash Ravioli or some sort of Chicken Pot Pie (hold the Chicken for me). 

3.) Try a new restaurant for dinner.  Since Danny and I have date nights every week, we decided that October would be the month that every week we try someplace new for dinner together.  Even though its almost been six months since we moved into our new house (can't believe its already been that long!), we want to explore the local restaurants that our suburb has to offer instead of constantly going to our favorite chain restaurants.

1 comment:

  1. wow! these are very nice, and special wishes! you made me think about some special fall food as well.. need to do something as well! :)
    loved reading it! thanks for sharing your thoughts! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...