Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Home is where...

This morning starts day two of my work conference in Orlando, FL.  It's been a good trip so far.  I spent yesterday listening to presentations on business improvements in our data center and also spent some time at the pool, so I can't really complain.


I captured this sunset last night from my balcony hotel room.  It was gorgeous and I just had to share.  As my Jack Johnson Pandora station played in the background, I was mesmerized by this beautiful picture outside my room.  I suddenly thought of my husband and puppy dog back in rainy Cleveland, Ohio and how this would have been the most picturesque moment to spend with them.

Even though Danny and I have been married for 199 days and known each other for 625 days, we have only spent a total of 7 days without seeing each other at least once during the day.  We've spent only a random trip to Virginia, our bachelor/bachelorette parties, and the night before our wedding away from each other, so this business trip is challenging for us.  I know many of you are thinking that we are just pathetic because there are so many wives and husbands that spend months and months without seeing their significant other especially if they are in the military.  For us, it's still something we are getting used to, but I can't wait to see him when I get home.  After all, home is where my husband is (and of course, the fur babies too).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...