Friday, October 11, 2013

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday! This week has gone by so quickly that I just barely remembered that it was Friday!  We didn't have much going on this week, so my five things aren't too riveting today.

one.  I made my fake chicken again this week.  I finally found a way to make the chicken so it tastes good.  I use a pre made seasoning that I found at Sam's Club.  I liked it so much, I made it for myself both Sunday and Wednesday night!
two.  Nothing excites me more than to come home after work and relax in my sweat pants.  I dug out this old pair circa 2005 from when Danny was in high school.  They are so comfy.
three.  We finally got our pool cover this week thanks to my coworker for installing it and my in laws for buying it for us.  It was their house warming gift and it will be so nice to not have to pick all of the frogs/tadpoles out of our swamp of a pond this spring!
four.  Teddy bear was locked up in kitty jail to separate the two alpha males in our house.  It also doesn't help that Teddy tries to eat Yogi's puppy food when he's not looking.  We need to break that habit before the German Shepard puppy becomes full grown.
five.  The Fall season technically started, but it is just now starting to feel like it outside. I love wearing the sweaters and scarfs.  I found this outfit in my closet and fell in love with its purple hues and comfy style.

I have work today and then I am off to Colorado Springs on Sunday to take a class for work next week.  I can't wait to meet everyone out there and check out our facility there.  It will be another crazy week away from the hubby and the fur babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...