Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Boys Behind the Blog: October Edition

It's time for another Boys Behind the Blog link up.  My husband, Danny has answered this month's questions, so you can get to know the man behind the happy Wife.

Danny with Yogi, the Boys Behind the happy Wife.
1.  Describe yourself in 5 words.

Smart, funny, outgoing, tall, and history-buff

2.  What is your biggest fear?

My biggest fear would be snakes, heights would be a close second.

3.  What is your favorite candy?

Reese's Peanut Buttercups

4.  What was the best Halloween costume you've ever worn? (include pictures if you have them)

The best costume I wore was when I was Quail Man my senior year of college.



5.  Who is your favorite football team?

My favorite team is the Cincinnati Bengals.  My parents are both from Cincinnati, so I grew up a Bengals fan.


Bengals/Packers game last season

4 comments:

  1. cute! you guys are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable. My husband would love that Quail Man costume!

    FYI - giveaway at my blog!
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! So funny you came across my blog through the link up!! Don't tell Doug you read the blog...he'll be embarrassed if someone he actually knows reads it!

    By the way- you're a no-reply blogger so people can't reply to your comments by email- if you want to know how to fix it, let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doug is hilarious, I was cracking up reading his blog post yesterday and it's even better that I know him outside of blogland! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog! :) It's nice to follow someone local to the area!

      Thanks for the heads up on that! I just fixed it :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...