Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Social: Blogging

This Sunday is yet another busy one!  I am leaving for Colorado Springs for work this week.  It will be an exciting adventure, but I can't wait to have a break from traveling for work sans hubby.  This Sunday Social is all about what we love to do, BLOG!



1.  What was the first blog you ever read?

The first blog I ever read was Mal Smiles.  I went to high school with the blogger, Mallory and I stumbled upon her blog via facebook.  I started reading and following along with her story and that's when I decided to create my own blog.

2.  What was your first blog post about?

My first blog post was about my first time running 3.1 miles on the treadmill! I started blogging to capture the moments before my wedding day about losing weight and getting fit.

3. Who left your first blog comment?

I'm not entirely sure, it was probably someone from Sunday Social or another link-up, that's why I love linking up!

4.  Who was the first blogger you ever met in person?

I have not met another blogger in person yet unless Amia from Teapots and Belles counts, but we knew each other before.  I haven't found too many bloggers from my area or Ohio in general.  If you are from Ohio or a surrounding area, let me know! I love following local bloggers because we usually have a lot in common!

5.  What was your first blogging "milestone"?

I love gaining new followers, so anytime I get a new follower on Bloglovin, it's like a milestone in itself!  Also, I was nominated for a Liebster award a few months ago from Shannon at Everyday Mom-ents.  The Liebster Award is given to smaller blogs (blogs with less than 200 followers) and I was so excited to be chosen by Shannon for this award!

Have a great Sunday and a great week! Can't wait to see some mountains!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link-up!!

    I'm from Ohio!!! I can never find anyone else from Ohio that blogs either!!!

    Happy Sunday!
    -Sami @ http://yoursmineandours2013.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you Sami! Your blog is so cute! Thanks for the add, can't wait to read more from a fellow Ohioan!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...