Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Weekend Recap

This weekend was especially fun for me.  After taking an early weekend to fly to Orlando, it was nice to enjoy my weekend especially since it was a three day weekend.

Yogi and I had an eventful Friday.  We went to the dog park for the first time in a long time.  This time, there were actually dogs there (last time, we were the only ones).  Yogi was so excited and although he was shy, he got along with the other dogs well.  We realized he had puppy socializing issues when we first enrolled him in puppy training classes, but ever since that ended, we've been trying to keep working on his socialization skills.  The puppy park might actually help us with this.

I ended up meeting my coworker and his dog and there were a handful of other dogs that showed up too.  It was so much fun to see them interact with each other and play.  It was a rainy day, which means I had a rainy, dirty puppy.  Yogi got his very first bath after the dog park.  Our pups is normally TERRIFIED of water.  He won't come near the pool, or even step foot in the bathroom if the shower is running.  I was so surprised he was an amazing puppy in the bath once he realized he wasn't going anywhere soon.

I surprised him with a new toy, it was on sale and in Halloween colors.
After the dog park with his new toy.
On Saturday, I went to my friend, Kara's Thirty-One party.  Her sister is a consultant and drove all the way to Cleveland to host a party for her.  It was so much fun to have a girls night and talk about purses and all sorts of girly things.  I ended up ordering a purse and lunch box for work and I can't wait to receive them! (Pictures to follow when I do).
Delicious snacks at the Thirty-One Party
Sunday night was yet another wrestling night with me, Kara, and our husbands.  It was fun as always especially since I got to snuggle with this little guy!


Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...