Wednesday, September 4, 2013

#WeddingWednesday: Guestbook

So its been a few days since I've been able to blog and I must say, I've been itching to get back into the swing of things! We had a wonderful, fun-filled weekend in Denver (recap coming soon, promise!) and these last two days included me trying to piece my life back together at work and at home.  I finally feel like I can breathe since it's my weekend!  I didn't want to miss this Wednesday to talk about another aspect of my wedding in this week's #WeddingWednesday post!

Today I wanted to highlight my guestbook.  Like every other bride out there, as soon as I knew I was getting engaged (which was before it even happened) I had created a "Wedding" board on Pinterest.  I even got called out by a close friend when I got engaged because she saw me "pinning all this wedding stuff".  I admit, I was a bit obsessed and frankly now I purposely block wedding boards because I know I will never plan another wedding again.  It's sad, I know.

Anyways, one of the ideas that I found on Pinterest that I actually used was a guestbook idea.  Danny and I had our engagement pictures taken and I decided to make a picture book out of it.  I made it in all black and white so we could have guests sign in sliver and black sharpies.  After all our guests signed it, it looked awesome and now we have an amazing keepsake instead of a guestbook that sits on a shelf collecting dust.  We show it off in our living room right next to our wedding album so we can thumb through it often and never forget those memories.

Below are some of the pages in our guestbook:





Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...